Monday, November 26, 2007

mundane.

stupid crap.

one more lab report to go be i call myself death for good.

lost so much hope in doing just the little little thing that is require of us, student to do HOMEWORK....
an worse of all, y ????? it have to be pass up during my study break...

geram, argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

life's here is a little mundane,everyday going through th same old routine.
oh, gosh!! GOD pls add some fun into my life.
i m bored of living my life this way.
i need intervention from YOU.

final is coming.
it's within 2 weeks time and here m i pressurizing myself to try harder each time.
sometime when my mood is alrities, then i can make it through
but at time my mood is down the wheels , i can't help it but to suck!!!
but then again when you suck today, it is not the answer to your problem.
the answer to your own problem is yourself...

ELIzABETH GAN, YOU CAN MAKE IT.

even through, life are not a bed of roses, even the roses got thorns.
all the best,
My GOD will see me through this rough patch.

No comments: