Thursday, April 17, 2008

what to blog about??????


Jeswin, Rebecca and Me.

He is trying to act CUTE...hahahaha

The groupie...photo...

The funny group of ICF'06
blur!!! while doing my Pure Maths.
Johnny __hahaha so funny while in Hong Kong

the group of ICF'06.


tehehehehehe
Ian and Tamy


I dunno what to blog here for now???

my mind when blank when i finish my marketing paper...brain cannot work for now...
Physically too tired to spell out words.

anyway these are my previous pictures when i m still in INTI.

hahahaha...

Bluek =P

remembering the good old days...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm. after exam mai got idea lo.

lizze~ izea said...

thats is very true..

right now my idea is full for Social Psychology paper for tomoro =)
i went to jalan-jalan cari makan again in KL.

Anonymous said...

walau... you ni kuat lari la.

lizze~ izea said...

yah, sangat kuat.
Everyday eating the same stuff will definitely get boring. So must have a change, on the weekends because weekends got lots of free time.

Love to try out new F&B =)