Tuesday, April 1, 2008

sorry, guys & gurls...

It has been quit sometimes since i last updated my living journal here.

Thanks heeps people, for fetching me back from Banting back to KL.The wedding was awesome...first time seeing Ps. Vic& Anusha so nervous on stage...
I have a fun time talking to all those Oldies from ICF...when mamak time..
well, happy that i got the chance to met up with all INTI freinds, both the oldies and the yougies...

Hey ay, the pic of Jerusha and Hossana + me , i will post up here later..as i need to get the cable. ..no choice cos i dun have gigi biru....

This week, i will kinda bz for quite while as my Final is coming and Colloquium review is up in Friday. So ya... keep me updated with your blog.

Plus , To my hostel mate Thanks for giving me Fun and I will be waiting on the good thing that yet to come. =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

update!!!

lizze~ izea said...

okok, wait!!

patient is a virtue =)

will be uploading soon the video (* ps.vic and Anusha was dancing during the dinner time)...

busy currently doing discussion of assignment..hahaha..finals exam coming soon!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

lizze~ izea said...

hey ya, Mr. Notebook,

i hope that my blog will serve you well,
Enjoy reading =)