Friday, January 11, 2008

yesterday was a blast!!!

Just before i came up to KL, Shu Ai called me to tell me that she is working in Ernest & Young auditing firm which is about 5 minuets walk away from HELP. She call me to let me know that she is back in Malaysia and wanting to have a look at me on how's was i doing...
so that day when i arrived back to my hostel, i message her to tell her i m BAck....then she told me that she wanted to go back to INTI for a short visitation...to see some old pal, Jonathan lee, Vincent, Jared and Sophia...she ask me whether i have the time to come along with her...so i said yes to her before telling her IS THRUSDAY free?? then i told her also maybe i will have classes on that day..then her message came back and make me release that Thursday is a public hols...i started to laugh my heads off..stupid me never release that Thursday is a hols...hahahaha..such farnie .....darn!!! picture....


Me & Su Ai, Christine ,Premie , Deppa, Herman-the good old days..



TA DA!!the big day arrived d..Thursday..was laughing at myself cos i am too excited about meting up with them...i did a crazy stuff which is going to ..whoa!!! i bought a starbuck drink for my self..i just simply call one..cos just wan to tried out wat is nice in starbuck...lolz....



Shu ai message me that v will be meting up at Midvally which near for both of us..then i said ok to her..while on our way to Midvally, Shu Ai forget to bring her phone out...she reach Midvally KTM at about 12.30..i reached there way to early...at about 12 sharp...once there, i walk & walk & walk while waiting for her to call me..but then after one hour only Vincent message me to tell me to wait for them at KFC, form the very beginning i almost give up about hearing them to call my phone...but then i told myself this...since i am already here why noy wait for another 1/2 hours..the case was only shu ai has my phone number...and she didn't bring her phone...hahaha. well, it reminds again of Hin Loong when we met up in Midvally he also forget to bring his phone along...sweat both cases on the same scenario.

We ate Calrs Junior fro lunch..i got a charchoal grill chicken salad, shu ai got a famous star chicken burger, jon got a low-carb western bacon and Vincent got a western bacon burger but not low-carb..foods....the real meaning of fea..lo.ship..hahahaha luv it.

After Carl Junior. Shu ai intended to leave to her work place, but then she forgot again to bring her entrance cards to her office...so so so...she wanted to go back to her cousin's house to take it..but in the end, she didn't go back to the office...too lazy to travel again...her due date for a client's prospectus haven't finish...so yah..and about today straight she didn't get a beauty sleep yet.

After, me and her parted at Kl sentral, i went back to my hostel and i messaged Grace whether i can join them for GFS DNA young adults cell...she said yeah!!sure can..cos wanted to met with them again..hahahah..so i ride rapid kl to KL sentral again then took putra LRT to taman Bahagia..but who knowd..i arrived way too early, so i sitted at the LRT station to take a good reading session while waitting for the time to past..luckly i bought a book..or else i will be doomed!!! Kevin's car came at 8.15 as the meeting starts at 8.45 so yah...i waited alone in the bus stop for Kevin, out there was pitch black...went i finally saw Kevin's car approaching , i felt relief ...Kevin said that "wah!! you so brave ar.. wait for me here ALONE"!!then i said yah...but i know God who is watching over me every single seconds of my life..XD


Arrive at grace's house at about 8.30, that time P.Vc was there d..and he brough along Anusha also...hahaha, happy to see them both together..weee!!!Hin Loong was there also, his last day in KL before he is posted to JB..for 3 months.. (** i will sure call you, when i am Back in JB)
Almighty Hin Loong...^.^

To Grace n Friends,

thanks for the great heaps of hospitality.

many thanks also to guys ans gulrs whom have make my day bright.

i really have a good laugh at Ivan's jokes...thanks, it has been quite a while since i laughed so hard until i started punching Kelvin's car seat...and tears rolling down.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lizzzzzz...its kevin ahhhhhh...

not kelvin ahhhhhhhhhhhh

lizze~ izea said...

sorry, spelling need some auto correction.