Wednesday, January 2, 2008

blessed 2008!!


this year is a year with great excitement.

hupm!!!, y i said that??????

because starting the first day of this new year
1) i had my new curls...went to da saloon ans ask my favorites Aunt. Annie to perm my hair( she is my mum's Aunt-so is my Great Aunt in raking) ..with that i can get a cheap discount..i was advise not to perm in tiny rolls of clips but a bigger wan cos if not i might look like a old aunt..i dun wan to look that old...well, my profile pic said it all....actually quite happy when it turn out that way.

2) it will be about a week later , i will be turn into a bookworm again....studying , go to lecture hall, doing assignment and doing small little quizzes all around again....darn!!!too tired to think of those stuffssss....

3) on 31 dec, went to Church Rally watch nite service.The precher (our pastor)..he can actually preach in 4 language- English, Tamil ( cos he an Indian-so not surprising..hahahah!!!), Mandrian and BM ...wow!! a multi language man. At the end of 11.58pm.....he suddenly said a count down.. 5 4 3 2 1............. Blastoff......A blessed New Year Everyone...2008!!

huggies....huggies........huggies.........bear bear XD

yesterday, after dinner, i suggested that we play carrom to my dad, my dad say the one who lose will have to wash the plates..then i said ok...that half through the game, my mum change the rules again-she said that the one who win will have wash the plate....( cos my dad is winning...lolz!!!). i always suck at that game ...yesterday was my day..cos once i hit the chips....2 chips went into the hole at one goal...wow!!hahaha!! rear occasion wasn't it???

That all of the week report...

BLESSED 2008 EVERYONE!!!

No comments: