Monday, August 13, 2007

Dream

today just got up form bed,was thinking about my dream yesterday.it's not much of a scary dream to sum of my friend..but to me,it took a toll on my brain.I was standing at the edge of a tall tower n was holding loosely sumting important to me**(my graduation scroll).suddenly, a gush of strong wind flew by.Then my scroll fly off my hand.OMGosh!!!i begin trying to catch the scroll, was reachin out to far.I begin to drop down..down n down i went.As i look down,there plenty of cars, heavy traffic-mid afternoon rush. every time i look was just window n cars...i dun how many level i had been fallen...In end it's was a silent tushed on the floor.Everyone begin to gather around me when i pass out..then i woke up ...n realize that it's was just a dream...hahhaaha-my sister laught at my when i begin to relate the dream to her....aih....it was just a dream ...i fuslle back...and said watever...anything will do..(**it sound like the drink adv from singapore..the non-carbonated n carbonated drink**)then v begin to laugh before she prepare for her tuition.So long for now..that was just the begining of my day-TODAY...alritez have to go now..bubye XD

No comments: