Friday, August 10, 2007

alamak!!! my fish...

Today just read my messages in Friendster.Actuallly wanted to read that often but evertime i wan to read is all fdw messages...so sien ..then i stop again..lo...One message caught my attention is from Qin Ru (thx Qin RU) n it's about my fish--my beloved gruppy fish..OMG!!!thx..sia beth to tc for me...but then she will have her hols soon...so she lan to get another person to help to take care of my fish.

flash back!!
on 26 july- my roomie just move out..it's kinda of sad..cos i din get the time to spent much time wit her.she is so sweet..caring..i felt blessed to have her as my roomate..she so sweet..she also play a part of taking care of my fishhy..then that day be4 she leave..she told me that one of the baby fish had just die...dunno y die??hm,i guess is because i m not around n they miss me...ish!!!hehehe..she help to take away it...one day, i muz find time to spent sum shopping time wit her...haha...

NEXT roommie..ISISISISISISIS...u guess??let u all guess-give u sum tipz..
1) she is my ex-classmate form INTI
2) she always mix around wit penny n co.
3) her last roomate in INTI is phik lun.
4) we sumtimes go swimming together.(** oh~gosh!!! i miss INTI swimming pool leh**)
5)well, do u all know now??


she is SILVIA..yeah!!! happy cos she will b my new n old roomate together also...
NEW cos she is new in my hostel..altaught i sill consider myself new there...she is newwer..
OLD cos i have known her seen v r in the same class in inti...n v usually also talk together.
Silvia, together gather v bring out our INTI policies back to HELP kk....kaka..
then v wun pretty much miss INTI in that sense.

tag:-jared, kkeun, jioksin,sia beth beth n silvia..n ME...

No comments: