Monday, July 30, 2007

pieces of my hearth

Tday,is the official date of one week i been missin you,sweet sista.It's kind of sad because couldn't get to know you better before u fly off to aussie from changi.I talk to myself, trying to comfort this little heart of mine to let go all the things that v did in the pass.The happiness, joy and sadness that v shared together.As i being to start open my ear-listening to Planet Shakers album-God's started to comfort me through one of the song. It's written by Mike Gugliemucci(this guy-is in the forth stage of fighting for cancer,yet he can write so beautiful lyrics for the LORD):-

Today,today is the day
I'm living for you
No more doing it my way
I make the change today.

Yes!!Lord i m making a change in my heart that no own could ever replace that place in my heart which is for you.Saying it could be very difficult,it's hurting very much inside-as cutting my every pieces of my flesh..it's going to stink men!!i m missing the word.So today is the day i will make my decision to stand alone for you.i going to make an impact in my friends life before i leave this place.I M A HISTORY MAKER OF THE CENTURY.Yes!! Believing it,it's going to b hard for me...but with a little seed planted in my heart, i will make the change in me.I will prove that i m a new person.

Those who believe in ME,is a NEW CREATION, no more in the old flesh.

I WILL MOVE FORWARD NOT LOOKING BACK IN THE THINGS OF THE PAST.

No comments: