Monday, July 9, 2007

i m cumin home

i m cumin home to the places i belong...
yesterday was very tired, actually wan to do some shopping wit my mum, but then she felt dizzy n sick...so in the end in return v didn't go.As for our cooking n preparations for dinner,was prepare by me..cos my father will b facing his paper soon (this coming saturday)-papa keep it up =)i know u can do it.jia you...v cook some thing light for the three of us. Mei kena scolding form mum..because she wasted so much time surfing the internet...(*mum- wan to confiscate my lappie- because of her)...sad sad.....but then i got the good point of it..because she isn't spending much time on her study....I know mum mend good for her...this fews weeks dunno wat to do lo.go so long holiday-one month plus...now counting time from minutes turn to day , from day turn to week, from week turn to month.....planing to learn Japanese language.but dunno where to look to the tutor n stuf.....was looking at the yellow pages for one -but couldn't find any..then dunno wat to do d...planing also to help in children church...hopefully they will give me a call lo..well, i miss those children leh...Amazingly , until now they still can remember me...after 2 years i din help there d...*awesome ,right*_* they keep asking me to return to help in the children church lo...awww..i m so touch.....

**i can b the educationists consultant d=p...lots of the parent in church was asking me about which college or uni is the best for which course...how is the hostel like...how is the lifestyle like...how is the living course like....(almost every sunday, also got ppl asking me this questions....well, i try my best to give them the answer that they wan....then lots of aunt n uncle...ask me where r u studying right now and wat course wor....they are quite surprise that i m not in INTI anymore lo....then quite alots of them say that psychology is very gd.

there are always the good and the bad side of everything....in HELP like i can say..the education quality is there but not the student life lo...and as in INTI the quality of student life is there....but not much of education......
(ps: those who like init very much--pls dun belasah me ar..hehe).

No comments: