Monday, July 26, 2010

i am not little any more.

I dislike you. I don't understand y a person can't drive herself in a big town? why? why? your reason is just silly. it's not that I just want a car that y I took up the sale and marketing position. it is not.

don't you think that a car is a necessity? do you? can you meet with customers if you dun have a car? it's very hard to get a public transport and it's time consuming to wait and sit the bus and travel around. it is hard, sometimes, traleving by public transport is tiring. I dun see your point.

ok fine, so what if I am working with a hob that does not required traveling. I will have to wake up early to travel to work and come back later then others because I need to travel by public transport. so you are happy with that la, you don't mind going to bus stop early in the morning and coming back very late at nite and not every place is accessibly with public transport.. I know that somtimes I am unreasonable, but you don't see my point. you dun understand that diffiiculties and you don't see it in my shoe.

i am little any more, you doesn't need to be so fearful that of my safety. I just need a little more space. I am able to take care of myself. i hate you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

Anonymous said...

well... at times we need to be in their shoes too.. it isnt easy to jz get things we want.. much responsibility is needed... owning one is fun, but maintaining it isnt as easy as it would be... much have done and gone through by wat u seem hard.. such as public transport, yes the PT here are the worse, esp KTM, but still time management would get things right.. yer would feel a whole lot better and happy when u're the one getting it urself.. so cheer up.. god bless as he has his way of making life interesting for yer... =) peace...

Education ERP said...

Nice post. i really like it. Thank you for sharing.

Unknown said...

Excellent! http://crossoverglobal-event.dk/

John amir said...

very nice visit http://muthu-amir.blogspot.com/