Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Prince of Persia : The sands of Time (2010)

short updates,

I have just finish my last semester mid-term of PSY 307 substance abuse.
Have'nt been into cinema for long, so I decided that I wanna go to the cinema, and so happen that today is wed so it's a popcorn wed XD

I went with Sook Wei for today's trip out to see Prince of Persia :the Sand of Time. it was a nice movie with a little bit of twist in it.

It was nice the whole day , even though it rain at about the time we finish our paper (4.30pm)...so while waiting for the rain to stop, we set in front of the lift at wisma Help to chit chat for a while.

But the whole day was cold, i was wet in the rain cos I forget to bring my umbrella and SW share her umbrella with me. hehe....

anyway it was a nice trip no doubt XD

Thanks, Sook Wei for accompanying my.