Friday, May 23, 2008

American Idol season 7 + entertaiment

I was so anticipated to watch the finals of season 7, well, basically i am a David Cook's fan. That is why i was so eager to watch every bit of the show..i don't even dare to blink my eye, scared th i will the a part of the show...hahahaha..crazy me...

Just in case you may be wondering, okay just a quick recap:
He has a very funny history:0 actually, he aim is to accompany his older brother to the audition to let his bro test out what h got with his singing talent but in the end he was the one who got in and when to the top three and the final round of top two (David VS David) competition.

I just love this part:-
Just last show, where i saw Cowell criticizing him until he don't know where to put his to hide from,
then just before Seacrest announced the results, Cowell-in an unusual move for him - apologized for his comments from the previous evening.

This is what he said " I went back home to watch it, it wasn't quite so clear-cut as we called it" Cowell said. adding to Cook:" I will take this opportunities to apologized because I think I was verging and disrespectful with you.I don't think you deserved that."



Now just I was reading today’s news from The Star, I was urged to write something that I am thinking of by my friends because they need some reading material. Wow!!! Is my blog a reading place for them?? But anyhow I quite happy because people did take a notice of my blog..=)

Uncertainties.

Life, such as life in this world.
There are times of slaughters and sadness,
People would slaughter others with their mouth,
It is that in doing so will make the slaughterer a happy person??
I don’t know about.

There is a season for everything under the sun,
spring summer winter and autumn,
shielding from seasonal changes,
trying to get use to it.




Prince Caspian in Narnia, this is the continuation of the 1st piece the lion, witch, and the warobe...it's very nice =)
here is the trailer:-



went to watch ALONG.COM in Ps.Chris Long house =) together with the other of the worship band that day.my comment: it's just ok ok..not that great..well, i can say that i am to imune to Singapore tv and movie show already since i had been living there for about 9 years....

I WANT TO WATCH THIS!!!
WHAT HAPPEN IN VAGES.....Asthon Kutcher =)


I WANT THIS!!!!!


2 comments:

abigail3003 said...

hey hey....!!!!
hahaah.. u watched vegas yesterday wud.. :P give u smth to blog abt dy.. thehehehehe... :P

lizze~ izea said...

yupe yupe, current;y no time to blog about that first, i am having quite abit of hassle here..

currently having flu and head ache...
time to rest lo =S.....

hopefully i will be better when my midterms come.
thanks for dropping by