Friday, December 14, 2007

books that i had read

a quiver and twelve arrow by Jeffery Ahrcher.
The Prodigal daughter by J.A

P/s: I love you by Cecelia Ahern
The Pact by Jodi Pocult
My sister's keeper by Jodi Pocult..

i so flambishginy to read the season in the sun by Perter King...
books books...

ramdom songs that i m lisening to:

bubbly by coclie
life by yui
girlfriend and i miss you by alvir lagvine
songs from Bboy
songs by Celine dion.

recent movie that i had watch
ENCHANTED-hahaha, Patrick Dapsey is so cute...anyway the storyline was quite ok..but i think too much of fairy tale...in the story, even the animal kingdom can be call in one echo...hahaha.

movie that i wan to watch:-
stardust
hitman
the golden compose.

that all for now..
** weee.....!!!!!i had already finish my final paper for the 2nd sem..oh gosh!!i never realise that time pass u so so so super duper fast....just a blink of eyes - my birthday came and gone, my exam came and gone too, my time to say goodbye to my friends who when back for the hols..came and gone too....

now is the time to be MERRY and HAPPY with my family...(** almost a month plus since i last saw them)...get to say HELLO face to face with them...too happy to be true..hahaha.

WAiting for my present to arrive:-
C.h.r.i.s.t.m.a.s.
B.e.l.a.t.e. b.i.r.t.h.d.a.y. P.r.e.s.e.n.t.

all, said and done...

HAPPY HoLS AND HAVE A BLESSED CHRISTMAS this year.

No comments: