Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Nando and The Garden@ Midvalley

Last sunday was my first time eating Nando. I know i m abit outdated but anyway i like it very much.I had tasted the Garden Salad
with Chicken Slice. Well, as for the favour i go for the mild side of peri-peri sauce..
then while waiting for the food to arrived, i was a bit curious about the other flavors..so i started trying the tomato sauce, the medium peri-peri sauce and the extreme peri-peri sauce(*** yes it was very extreme as true as what has it label)





AS well as my curiousity service me,me and Abigail decided to for The Garden@ Midvalley.
It is really a wonderful place to shop...but the catch is that is that it is for the Peoples who are willing to spend much on clothings and accessories. Now let me give you the pricing,

1) Levi's Jean Skirt- RM 300
2) Burberry Small Purse - RM 1468
3) Channel Watch- RM 2000
4) Raoul T-Tie- RM 145

but anyway the experience there was very nice.The decoration is awesome...the shop was decorated to make you feel like you are shopping in High_end Shopping area..even the elevetor is decorated with lightings.then there is a Painist who will play the piano in the !st floor..Imaging _ a Korg Grand Piano , electronic somemore,so shopers can enjoy the music while doing their shopping, to sum up all the decoration, it's indeed absolutely an expensive experience..

I drade to even touch the cloths men!!! all are so way above my budget. hahahahahahhahahhahaha.......

**next i have decided to look & see on Plavallion, Star Hill Gallery, Avenue K .....XD

(pictures of THE GARDEN)


No comments: