Tuesday, April 10, 2007

he!!o pal...

yesterday just got back form HELP UC, damansara..
will b going up on the 29th of april.
hm.........praying that my new roomate will share the common interest wit me...
the rental of the room is super duper exzepensive men!!!.
probably i would have t the new environment...the surounding is such in a mess..
the setting of the campus is not that good after all...as compare to wat the person told me.....(**eh...he bluff me leh.....)..u c is a city campus....
the accommodation building is scatter every way...the block of lecture class is scatter too...
sadding leh!!!!....

well, hope that after i have settle everything there , me will feel more at home....
pray for me pls....friends....

god bless you.....dearries, darlings...
luv ya....so long

No comments: